Welcome to MonPetit Bleu! The little blue garden created with love over the past 17 years using what was here, what was given to me, borrowed or traded and bought at the best possible price, transforming into a beautiful, lush and relaxing garden paradise.

WHAT IS HYDROPONIC GARDENING

Aquaponics 4 You

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our First Garden Party at Mon Petit Jardin Bleu

I am so excited, and actually frantic like a chicken with its head cut off running around to get ready for this event.  What to do first. The main ingredients have been mixed, the artists have all agreed to participate and in that I know our Party will be a success, because they are all so wonderful.  First of all of course the soaps, my room has been bursting with fragrance for weeks now as all these soaps are freshly cut and wrapped just waiting for you to bring them home. Also lurking in my room, and I have to say I am so proud of myself for not even taking a peek at them are the Pixie dust Chocolates, they are so wonderful if I even sneak one piece it will be the end of me and them. My little Tera loo is making her original "ItsyBitsy" baby blankets to share with all and my good friend Jay will be bringing her B-Scotties, she brought in a sneak peek of a new creation, I won't spill the "beans" but the secret ingredient is in this sentence, and they are to die for. The Jewelry Lady is new to the Party but she made me a bracelet and it is now one of my favorite pieces and if you know me at all you know just how picky I am about my jewelry, so I think that should let you know what to expect. Any way, we are going for it and planning for a great day on

No comments:

Post a Comment