Welcome to MonPetit Bleu! The little blue garden created with love over the past 17 years using what was here, what was given to me, borrowed or traded and bought at the best possible price, transforming into a beautiful, lush and relaxing garden paradise.

WHAT IS HYDROPONIC GARDENING

Aquaponics 4 You

Thursday, January 9, 2014

WINTER INTEREST

I love my garden in the winter. I am always finding little hidden treasures and beauty. Here are a few for your enjoyment......
the Austrian pine has gotten so tall and regal, I even strung some festive lights around it this year!
the snow door, certainly packs some charm this winter, with  it's peeling paint and soft cover of white contrasting snow....peace

this little snowbird I picked up last summer at the garden show, who would have guessed he would make such a grand snow show!
this piece of yard art that graces my back gate, has taken on a totally new appearance with the addition of corkskrew willow branches and new fallen snow.



1 comment:

  1. Your garden has turned into a winter wonderland Sister...so pretty!

    oxo Glad

    ReplyDelete