Welcome to MonPetit Bleu! The little blue garden created with love over the past 17 years using what was here, what was given to me, borrowed or traded and bought at the best possible price, transforming into a beautiful, lush and relaxing garden paradise.

WHAT IS HYDROPONIC GARDENING

Aquaponics 4 You

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Le Compost!


I have been composting for 2 years now, at least I thought I was. I collect all the vegetable peelings and egg shells and overripe fruit and peels, and put them in my compost bin in the garden. this year I even harvested a nice big squash that came up from the compost. Looking now to really "cook it" . There is a method, I will keep you posted on how this goes. Now that winter is approaching the pile usually gets smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment