Welcome to MonPetit Bleu! The little blue garden created with love over the past 17 years using what was here, what was given to me, borrowed or traded and bought at the best possible price, transforming into a beautiful, lush and relaxing garden paradise.

WHAT IS HYDROPONIC GARDENING

Aquaponics 4 You

Friday, January 28, 2011

EXERPTS FROM "MAD HOUSE"

This will be the last weekend for my house guest. It was a lesson for both of us. So far I think I have learned the most. These are a few points I would like to share when offering up your home to guests.


  • Have a set time limit, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, etc...
  • use the words: "lets see how it goes" this gives you the option out 
  • make house rules REALLY REALLY CLEAR
  • WRITE THEM DOWN IF NOT CLEAR AFTER THE FIRST WEEK
  • if the rules are not being followed, use the words,"I'd like you to make other arrangements"
  • In other words, I want my house back!
  • don't feel guilty! Remember you opened your home up to someone in need, the golden rule must be adhered to. 
  • try to imagine being in their shoes, if what you imagine you would do is way different than what is happening then its time to say goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Sis, I'm proud of you! As we grow older...it becomes a little easier to set boundaries for ourselves and the ones we love...that includes our homes and property. Love you! Glad

    ReplyDelete