Welcome to MonPetit Bleu! The little blue garden created with love over the past 17 years using what was here, what was given to me, borrowed or traded and bought at the best possible price, transforming into a beautiful, lush and relaxing garden paradise.

WHAT IS HYDROPONIC GARDENING

Aquaponics 4 You

Thursday, October 17, 2013

FRUIT FLIES...

Is it just me or does there seem to be an overabundance of fruit flies this year? They are everywhere in my house. I honestly don't remember them being THIS bad. Holy Cow! I can understand them being around fresh fruit or the compost bin, but bread or the coffee bag? Come on now! I don't dare take a drink of water if my glass has sat out for more than the time it takes to eat a meal. I usually have a glass at bedside for the night, but not anymore, huh uh!? Not after taking a big swig and feeling little furry floaties in it the other night. I know gross right? So this takes me to the question...what are fruit flies anyway and where do they come from and how does one rid of them. I know the cold weather will soon be here and they will be gone, but with this many (seriously they are in the bathroom on the mirror) I am a little paranoid.  Especially after seeing this...
Here are some ideas to rid your home of these beasties..
Yay! yet another use for vinegar!
Hey check this guys remedy for just about any pest...all natural..fantastic info!!

                                                           LAWNCARE SECRETS

No comments:

Post a Comment