Welcome to MonPetit Bleu! The little blue garden created with love over the past 17 years using what was here, what was given to me, borrowed or traded and bought at the best possible price, transforming into a beautiful, lush and relaxing garden paradise.

WHAT IS HYDROPONIC GARDENING

Aquaponics 4 You

Monday, November 4, 2013

IT'S NOT NICE TO FOOL MOTHER NATURE!

All my life I have been taught to respect the earth and everything in it and on it as a living breathing being. The mountains, the rivers, snow, wind, the earth itself, all parts of nature man cannot pretend to control. I have learned from the mountain and the desert and the woods and the river and ocean, to be respectful, never think that I know more than nature itself. Yet a couple posts ago, I was bragging about getting ahead of the whole fall clean up process, cutting back hostas while they were still green, etc...only having to worry about raking up my leaves, well....this is what happens when you think you can pull a fast one on mother nature
that's right.....SNOW!!


No comments:

Post a Comment