Welcome to MonPetit Bleu! The little blue garden created with love over the past 17 years using what was here, what was given to me, borrowed or traded and bought at the best possible price, transforming into a beautiful, lush and relaxing garden paradise.

WHAT IS HYDROPONIC GARDENING

Aquaponics 4 You

Monday, November 18, 2013

CAN SHE DO IT?...YES SHE CAN!

This albeit very rudimentary is my garden plan for my front yard. Believe it or not this has taken me years to come up with, primarily because I cannot draw it the way I see it plus, having to make several adjustments, after being denied permission from the city to put in a driveway. Apparently there is a rule that one must have a garage or the ability to make a garage in order to have a drive! I plan to have a drought resistant front yard with rain barrel drainage system I saw a man named Fred install in his home. Eventually I would like to tie it all in with a new stucco siding to my home.
BEFORE

PROPOSED AFTER ONLY REVERSED
so here I go, phase 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment