Welcome to MonPetit Bleu! The little blue garden created with love over the past 17 years using what was here, what was given to me, borrowed or traded and bought at the best possible price, transforming into a beautiful, lush and relaxing garden paradise.

WHAT IS HYDROPONIC GARDENING

Aquaponics 4 You

Friday, August 22, 2014

ONE EASY GARDEN VEGETABLE THAT ANYONE CAN GROW AND GET A HUGE CROP OUT OF

Long title right? But it's true. A friend of mine brought in a bag of these little gems one year and told me how to plant them, the first year I had a ton of them. I reseeded them as she told me how to by popping off the little cluster at the very top of the plant before I dug up the vegetable and sticking it in the ground again. I got so many that I then knew why she brought them in. So the next year I didn't reseed and guess what, that's right they came back anyway. So  I decided to start using them and again big surprise they are delicious. So do I have your interest stirred a little? Have you already guessed? Well if you guessed shallots you would be right. I use them now in place of onions and they are so flavorful I don't know why I never used them before. Be sure after you dig them up and  cut the long green stock off,  to put them in a cool dry place to dry and then peel the parchment like covering off just like an onion and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment