Welcome to MonPetit Bleu! The little blue garden created with love over the past 17 years using what was here, what was given to me, borrowed or traded and bought at the best possible price, transforming into a beautiful, lush and relaxing garden paradise.

WHAT IS HYDROPONIC GARDENING

Aquaponics 4 You

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

PETS AND OUR YARDS

Mowed my lawn for the first time this year. 
So amazing to me what a dogs urine can do for the grass. 


I was always told that it is the ammonia that a female dog excretes in her urine that makes the grass grow so tall.  I have a male chihuahua, which would blow that theory out of the water if not for the fact that our aging neighbor has been letting her female out in the front all winter and she has come to visit our yard and sidewalk daily throughout the entire winter. Anyway spring has sprung and I am looking forward to more sunshine and green things growing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment