Welcome to MonPetit Bleu! The little blue garden created with love over the past 17 years using what was here, what was given to me, borrowed or traded and bought at the best possible price, transforming into a beautiful, lush and relaxing garden paradise.

WHAT IS HYDROPONIC GARDENING

Aquaponics 4 You

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year New Guests

2011
I so need a camera. My winter interest at Mon Petite Bleu is phenomenal this year. I was suprised to see I have 2 more followers on this site. So I need to get pictures. That if anything is my New Years resolution. I spent New Years up on the mountain in our little cabin and was surrounded by Gods artistic playground. I went skiing on a beautiful sunny clear day. As I headed down my favorite run,"Swedes Folly" in full sunlight the snow falling off the trees were as a million tiny crystals, they were all around me I was in Gods snow globe, it was sureal. I soooo need a camera.  I have a house guest at the cabin, a young friend of my son who is working in the lodge, just helping him out as he doesnt have a car...not sure how that will pan out, we shall see. He did say he could fix a few things up there for me which would be totally worth it.  Thanks Elisabeth and Priya for following me. Im honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment