Welcome to MonPetit Bleu! The little blue garden created with love over the past 17 years using what was here, what was given to me, borrowed or traded and bought at the best possible price, transforming into a beautiful, lush and relaxing garden paradise.

WHAT IS HYDROPONIC GARDENING

Aquaponics 4 You

Friday, November 8, 2013

MASTER GARDENER vs NINJA GARDENER

What does it mean to be a "Master Gardener"? I am told that Oslo. a lady down the street is a master, her yard is mostly black top pavement and now is a bed of weeds, due mostly to her age and lack of good gardening help. I don't like the term, or like to be compared to one,  it just seems so ....snooty! Oh well you know she is a master gardener, or the man who lived here before we bought this home was a master gardener. I prefer my own title I have given myself of Ninja Gardener. It embodies getting your hands dirty and actually becoming one with the earth and your garden. And many times creating something out of nothing. This clip below is Ninja Gardening in the most severe sense. Please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment