Welcome to MonPetit Bleu! The little blue garden created with love over the past 17 years using what was here, what was given to me, borrowed or traded and bought at the best possible price, transforming into a beautiful, lush and relaxing garden paradise.

WHAT IS HYDROPONIC GARDENING

Aquaponics 4 You

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

MEMORIAL DAY MANIA IN MY FRONT YARD

I went crazy in my yard this Memorial Day.
I made up my mind to complete a front yard garden project that I started one year ago. Last year I killed the grass around my shade tree in the front yard and never got around to digging it up. When weeds started to populate the barren area I couldn't stand it anymore. The weather was perfect, not too hot, a little overcast and a gentle breeze and some tunes from KPND radio station, which btw did not play one song twice all day)



Total cost of project $00.00 and  7 hours of muscle crunching and back bending. Luckily I am in good shape thanks to my own fitness program. The mania consisted of sod removal from existing path, creation of new path, digging up dead sod and turning it over, after weeding, and planting with existing plants in over populated areas of my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment